What Are Construction Site Expenses?
Planning and calculation of the construction site expenses is a vital process that should be carefully examined and followed. If a logically foreseen construction site installation plan is not made, it is quite possible to encounter unwanted results even on many milestones of the installation process. It is necessary to examine the construction site installation as a new business establishment with every details to make accurate financial plans. Once the construction expense planning is done properly, the process will proceed faster, safer and on budget.
To examine the main idea, the purpose of the construction sites is basically to store the materials to be used in the construction site and to meet the needs of the employees and construction stages necesities. It is highly necessary to consider all the problems and conflicts that may be encountered in line with the construction stages and its needs before the construction site is established. There is a remarkable statement perfectly fits with the notion of all this calculations and plans: “Cut your coat according to your cloth”.
Construction site expenses can be divided into three categories as; construction site establishment expenses, construction site operating expenses and personnel expenses.
- SITE ESTABLISHMENT EXPENSES
- Construction Site Facilities (Complete Purchase and Construction Cost of Construction Site Structures, including Transportation, Assembly, Disassembly, Infrastructure)
- Furnishing (Office supplies, dormitory furnishings, etc.) Fee
- Field Vehicle and Machinery Equipment supply
- Provision of Communication and Information Equipment and Equipment
- Plumbing (Hot water, Waste water, Domestic water, etc.)
- Heating System, Air Conditioning System
- SITE OPERATING EXPENSES
- Miscellaneous expenses
- Fuel (For Generators and Vehicles)
- Stationery etc.
- Potable water and drinking water
- Dirty water
- Representation, Hospitality and Travel Expenses
- Personnel Transportation (Service)
- Car Rental
- Repair and maintenance
- Accommodation (Housing and/or Office Rental)
- Occupational Health and Safety Equipment
- PERSONNEL EXPENSES (SALARIES etc.)
- Technical Staff
- Administrative Staff