Primavera P6 v8.1 Professional Users Guide
P6 Professional is a comprehensive, multiproject planning and control software, built on Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server relational databases for enterprise-wide project management scalability. P6 Professional can stand alone for project and resource management, and it enables your organization to store and manage its projects in a central location. The module supports work breakdown structures (WBS), organizational breakdown structures (OBS), user-defined fields and codes, critical-path-method (CPM) scheduling, and resource leveling.
P6 Professional enables you to budget, prioritize, plan, administer, and manage multiple projects; optimize limited, shared resources; control changes; and consistently move projects to on-time and on-budget completion. It provides customizable interfaces, scalable and flexible tools, and easy integration with project management software outside of the P6 suite, including Oracle Primavera‘s Contract Management (on page 810) module, Oracle Project Planner (P3), Oracle Contractor (on page 819), Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Excel.
P6 Professional provides
– An enterprise project structure (EPS), which enables project managers to manage multiple projects, from the highest levels of the organization to the individuals that perform specific project tasks. Multiple users can access the same projects concurrently.
– Integrated risk management
– Issue tracking
– Management by threshold
– A tracking feature that enables you to perform dynamic cross-project rollups of cost, schedule, and earned value
– Work products and documents that can be assigned to activities and managed centrally
– Timescaled Logic Diagrams
– Resource and role administration
– A Report wizard that helps you create customized reports to extract any data from the P6 Professional database
Kitabı indirmek için lütfen giriş yapınız!